Monday, September 7, 2009

Welcome to Tricia Toker Photography!

Welcome to my new blog!!
If you don't already know me and follow my other blog, I love taking pictures!
It first started out with scrapbooking.
I was always looking to take the perfect picture so I could scrapbook it!
Well...taking pictures became so much more.
While planning my wedding, I realized that I really liked taking pictures a lot and making other people happy with the pictures that I take of them!
My favorite styles of photography are photojournalistic and editorial.
I consider my own photography to be edgy and fun and of course - sassy!

soooo....with the support of my family and friends, Tricia Toker Photography is born! :)

check back often for updates or you can sign up for email updates by entering your email address in the little box up to the right.

thanks for stopping by and please leave comments to let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures you took of my children and wish you the best of luck with your photography!!

    ReplyDelete