Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Taylor Family ~ {Olde Town Conyers, Georgia Family Photographer}

I met the Taylor Family on a Saturday afternoon.   Originally the forecast was for rain, so when we all met up, it was a wonderful surprise to have such awesome weather to take some fun family photographs!

You can definitely tell where this family gets their good looks!  Does Charlotte look awesome in this picture or what?!?    :)


I have known Ayaila for several years and I already knew that she looks fabulous in pictures, but check out the rest of the family!!  They all were channeling their inner super models!! 



2 comments:

  1. We had a blast and the pictures turned out great. Thank you for being you Tricia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tricia...What can I say but...the pictures are AWESOME! It was fun. I definitely will tell everyone about the great work you do.

    ReplyDelete