Thursday, February 18, 2010

Melissa ~ dress shopping at David's Bridal ~ {Duluth, Georgia Event Photographer}

I was so excited when I learned that the very first couple I photographed had gotten engaged last October. 







Melissa & Michael will be getting married this year in June and I'm so excited for the two of them.   I tagged along a couple of weeks ago for dress shopping with the bride to be.  I really felt like I was part of the TLC show "Say Yes to the Dress."   It was a lot of fun!











I'm not going to show the dress Melissa picked, because that is her surprise to share.  For me, the best part of the day, besides seeing all the fabulous dresses, was watching her daughter's reaction every time she saw her mother try on a dress.  That was truly priceless...

No comments:

Post a Comment