Saturday, August 21, 2010

Jamye's Birthday ~ {Atlanta, Georgia Event Photographer}

If you've ever heard me mention my friend Ayaila, you know she is a super fabulous event planner.  Everything she touches turns out fabulous and I'm not just saying that because she is a friend!  
This occasion was another fabulous Ayaila creation.   Ayaila wanted to plan something wonderful and memorable for her friend Jamye's 31st Birthday.  Lucky for me, she wanted a "Diva" style photo shoot for a small group of girls.   The photo shoot was part my vision and part Ayaila's and I'm so happy with how everything turned out.  It's so easy though when you have really fun, beautiful people to work with!!  
:) 
Here are a few of my favorites and some of the super creative touches from Ayaila.  































2 comments:

  1. Tricia...Great pictures, I love them. You are fantastic at capturing beauty. It looks like you all had fun celebrating Jayme.

    ReplyDelete