Thursday, December 23, 2010

Holiday Sessions 2010

I had my busiest month ever in November.  Getting ready for the holidays in general and then add in 4 sessions - it was crazy busy!  It was a good busy though for sure.   I warn you...this is going to be a long blog post, but well worth it in the end.  :)


First up is the Voykin, Sorbet, McNaught Family:

















Next is the Rutland Family.   Our session was right after the Voykin/Sorbet/McNaught one and was right before sunset.   We snuck in a few right before the sun went down and everything else was after dark with some candles to help out...actually I think it was 24 candles that Danielle and I lit!  :)  















The Crotty Family session was on a perfect day and their backyard was the perfect location.  What I enjoyed best about this was how I was able to find some really cool spots without leaving - right in their backyard!  This is one of my favorite sessions.  I loved the sunlight, the leaves and my favorite part was the cool looking shed!

























Lastly, the Cunningham family Holiday session was at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens.  It was a little chilly that day, but little Mia was such a trooper and posed like the best of them!  





















Thanks to all the families who hired me this year for their holiday sessions and thank you for sharing your Christmas cards with me.  It makes me really proud to see that the photographs that I took of you and your families have been shared with so many.   

Happy Holidays to you all!

2 comments:

  1. shut up!!! beth crotty and her family are soo cute!!! I love their backyard!

    all of your pictures look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete