Sunday, January 9, 2011

Tricia Toker Photography - 2011 News & Updates

Hi everyone and Happy 2011!
I hope the new year is treating you all very well so far!


I just wanted to share some exciting news....I will be launching a new website soon!
Along with the new website, I will have new branding too.  Super excited!
I have a lot of work ahead of me to get the site up in the next few months, but I can't wait to share it with everyone.


I updated pricing for the new year, so be sure to check out the 2011 pricing section.
Also, if you have used my services before, be sure to ask me about the new Rewards Program when you book your upcoming session or event.   This is a program that I added this year for repeat customers.


This year, I plan to be asking for some volunteers.  I want to expand my brand and will need some volunteer models for some fun sessions.   This will help me become the fabulous photographer that I aspire to be!   :)
More on this later....


That's all for now...Toodles!

2 comments: